1. We may collect personal information from you where it is necessary for our functions and activities.
2. 'Personal information' means any information which can be used to identify you and includes information such as your name, address, email address and telephone number.
3. You may not be able to create an account, access or use Inclusion Program websites and/or applications unless you provide us with personal information.
1. We may also collect or ask you to provide other information that cannot be used to identify you, such as date or year of birth, age, gender, geographic location, computer capabilities, preferences, IP addresses, browser type and language, access times and referring web site addresses, and information about your visit and use of the Service, such as the pages you view, the links you click and session data.
3. We may combine non-personal information with personal information.
Use of information (Purpose)
1. When we collect personal information from you, we will advise you of the purpose for which we are collecting that information.
2. The personal information you provide will allow us to complete your registration; provide you access to Inclusion Program websites and/or applications and your account; to add or amend information which is listed in your account; send you relevant communcations; alert you of new features or enhancements; handle/route your customer service questions or issues; notify you of upgrade opportunities and offers; notify you of other services that we or our related entities provide which are similar or related to Inclusion Program websites and/or applications; and/or give you updates about changes to Inclusion Program websites and/or applications, services or your account.
3. We may use your personal information for internal marketing, profiling, or demographic purposes within our corporate group, so we can adapt our services and develop new services to better suit your needs.
4. Except where otherwise allowed by law, we will not use your personal information for any purpose other than the purpose for which it was collected, or a directly related purpose. We will not change the way we use your personal information unless you have given us permission to do so.
1. We will not disclose your personal information to any person without your consent, except as outlined in this clause.
2. We may disclose your personal information to third parties where we are authorised or required by law to do so, and in order to take action with respect to any suspected breach of the Terms of Service.
3. We may disclose your personal information to affiliates or related entities for use by them for the purposes set out above. We may also disclose to a third party in the event that we sell this business to that third party.
4. We may disclose your personal information to our employees and third parties who have been engaged to perform services for us relating to the functioning of Inclusion Program websites and/or applications. Any third party engaged by us is required to comply with the same obligations in relation to your personal information as we are under the Terms of Service.
5. You agree that some of your personal information (your name and organisation details) will be displayed on your account and with content that you may upload to Inclusion Program websites and/or applications, and may be visible to other users of Inclusion Program websites and/or applications.
6. We may also disclose the data which you provide to us for the purposes of using Inclusion Program websites and/or applications to third parties in order to verify the accuracy of that information.
7. We may disclose any information that is not personal information to third parties at our discretion.
2. Most internet browsers will allow you to erase cookies from your computer hard drive, block acceptance of cookies, or receive a warning before a cookie is stored. Please note, however, that if you block cookies, some portions of Inclusion Program websites and/or applications may not function properly.
1. We are committed to ensuring the security of your personal information. We will take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information against loss, misuse and unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. However, we cannot guarantee the security of information transmitted over the Internet, or of personal information which is displayed on your account.
2. We recommend that you take all necessary precautions to protect your personal information while you are online.
Access and alteration
1. You have a right to access any of our records that contain personal information about you except where the law provides otherwise.
2. We reserve the right to charge a fee for providing you with access to records containing your personal information, where permitted by law.
3. We allow you to control the way that we use personal information that we might obtain. At the time you provide personal information, you have opted in to accepting future offers or information about news, promotions, or services from us or our affiliates. In addition, many of the 'mailings' we may send you, such as newsletters, have procedures within them to cancel the receipt of any future mailings. If at any time you change your mind and do not want to receive emails or other correspondence from us or want to have your account deactivated, contact us as outlined in clause 13 of the Terms of Service.
4. If you choose to have your personal information removed from Inclusion Program websites and/or applications, we will remove it within a reasonable time after your request and we will take reasonable steps to ensure that your personal information is not used (except as may be required by law) by us after your notification to us. Please note, however, that if you remove the minimum personal information intended to be displayed on your account, we may suspend or close your account.
5. Your information will only be retained due to technical and legal requirements and constraints related to the security, integrity and operation of Inclusion Program websites and/or applications.
6. We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that any personal information we hold about you is accurate, complete and up to date. Please assist us in keeping our records accurate by advising us of any changes to, or errors in, your personal information.